Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Guest post... "Sadie says"

Hi, my name is Sadie.

Mommy (that's her on the left) said I could post on her blog......... If you look close, that's me in the back of her jeep. I like jeep rides.

Mommy makes me walk around with this pink thing attached to my necklace... I don't like it because it stops me from running where I want to go.














Mommy loves going into this kinda store.... lucky for her bank account, she can't spend money when I am with her (they won't let me in).












It's not lady like to smell these yellow things..... but, I think they smell good!!!






When I am good, I don't have to wear the pink thing on my necklace.... Look, I can scratch my own back.












Still scratching....





I got in a little trouble 'cause I got dirty.


I don't get to run with mommy anymore because I tripped her and she almost broke her shoulder..... But look how fast I am!!!!










Never saw a squirrel with leaves in his mouth before.... silly squirrel...... Mommy wouldn't let me play with him.












This is my baby.












I am trying to shake my baby to death.












Just kidding... I love my baby!

That's all I got.

5 comments:

Melina said...

love your dog, so cute :D
xx

northernbliss said...

Bravo!! This rates right up there with Buster's blog. You can be a guest blogger anything as far as I am concerned. Love ya Sadie...

Lindsay said...

haha. too cute.

Big Daddy Diesel said...

LOL!! This was pure AWESOME!!

trailturtle said...

Thanks for the laugh of the day!! :))) Good luck with your "journey to 100." Ann